Tuesday, October 12, 2010

But I wont. I won't forget you.

Powerpuff may just puff.

Buttercup and Bubbles are the only people left in Powerpuff. Now that i have officaly quit the group, there would never be any Bubbles and Buttercup anymore. We'd just be our plain selves. But, as bubbles quotes it, "We're still sisters."

after all the struglling to keep PPG's together with all my supernatural and natural powers, I'v just failed the crash course. Congratulations, Blossom. You have just saved the world.

*Sarcasm*

But as we broke apart, we still remain sisters at heart/
That's the latest news for us folks.

Oh, by the way. I'm going to try my flexibility tommorow by leaving someone, and going with someone else. What would happen now? 

Testing on going. Enter when the red light's blinking.
Red lights mean danger. Try to enter at your own risk, people. You might not want to see things tommorrow.

♥D.

No comments:

Post a Comment