Thursday, January 6, 2011

Nine...Ten...ELEVEN!

What a way to start the new year!
I havent posted for at least two months and that's because i'm very busy with a line-up of projects and exams! :)
I'm sorry!

Here in school cutting classes for GIFT. (In case you don't know what that means, that's something like the clubs in America. ;))

I've just logged on to google to search the frekin pic of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez PDA-ing on the boat and it's like, UGH. Gross and uhm...what's the other word for Pedophile? Oops, i guess you can look that up in the dictionary, SELENA.

I want to join the other fans putting up a death threat for Selena. Not to be bad or anything, it's just that, it's so...GROSS. Go, Jasmine Villegas. If ever you're interested, I'll help you get him back.

Ugh...hogging the whole post now...Check back later.
XOXO-d

No comments:

Post a Comment