Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bathroom Meet.

I was at the Faculty washroom last friday because all cubicles are used so i ahd no choice but to rush up there.

when i was in there, i heard a few noises outside. it was the name of one of my enemies or my not-so-good-friends' name.
We had two people with that name in the bactch. well, let's name her E. 

Well, E was inside the washroom. i wasn't expecting enemy E. but, when i got out of the cubicle, she was there, dressing up for her upcoming monologue. 

I shot her a glance and she did the same, too.
When i went out of the bathroom to go back to our classroom, it was just then that i realized that i miss my friend. we were so close that we looked like sisters last school year.
But now, i don't think so.

So, if ever she's reading this, i just want her to know that i am really missing her company. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment