Thursday, September 23, 2010

Virus Schmirus.

I'm so pissed. :|

Guess what, my USB has Virus. :|
Our school has this uploading computers so that we'd get to upload our files into our classroom's network.
I usually upload in just one station. and since i didn't have the choice the other day to upload in my "favorite computer," i uploaded in the other station.

Then, it caught virus. my "Justin Bieber" files and other SCHOOL files got eaten by the Trojan. :|
I tried reformatting it there at my favorite computer before dismissal time.
IT WAS A MAJOR SUCCESS.

Trial 2, today.
I had to get some of my school files back in my USB.
I inserted my USB. it was fine.
But when i got home, the same folders, (JB and School Files, the newly replaced ones) got freaking erased.
AGAIN! :| Uggggghhhh!

I have to bring it tomorrow again so taht I can reformat it there at school coz the computer here at home is unupdated and doesn't even want to format it. God knows what's the problem with my computer.

MISSION RESULTS: Tomorrow.
*hope.*

♥D.

No comments:

Post a Comment